Monday, December 13, 2010

We have a funny story to tell.

Sometimes you have to take a break so after about three years of running at least 20 miles a week I when a whole month with doing a single run. Oh sure I walked about 3 miles a day and tried to keep my mind off the fact that I was not out running.

A break was needed. Somethings the best thing to do especially if your a compulsive runner is to force yourself to not run.

I just did my first run and was glad that I took the break and if your reading this and wonder what to do when you take a break or just find that you have not been running the miles you wanted is to just slip on the shoes or 5 fingers and go for a run. The trails, trees and other runners are mad at you and there is no reason for you to be mad. Missed a day, a month or even a few years. It don't matter.

Go running......

btw all Nov the month I don't run it was in the 60's now I am back to 30 degree runs. And for those of you that say it's too cold to run I say it's time to get new equipment and the next blog will be about cold running.

No comments:

Post a Comment